A couple of our favourite travel agents has given us the lowdown on great deals for Business and Premium Economy for those who prefer their long haul flying to be in style and comfort.
Dining at home around the world. Check out www.eatwith.com
A great way to meet some locals and other travellers in the chef’s own home.
The mystery remains – are they training for a pentathlon or a beauty contest? These images form part of the finest surviving mosaics of ancient Rome. The Villa Romano del Casale, a Roman villa built in the first quarter of the 4th Century is one of the not to be missed sites in Sicily.
(Serves 4 as a snack or starter)
- 3 large ripe avocadoes, flesh scooped from skins into a large bowl with
- 1 small finely diced peeled onion or large peeled shallot
- 1 ripe finely diced seeded tomato
- 1 finely diced chilli (jalapeno is fine) or a teaspoon of Tabasco sauce (or similar)
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Juice of one small freshly squeezed lime
- Salt to taste
- 60 mils Tequila Silver or Plata
- 30 mils Triple Sec (or Cointreau)
- 30 mils freshly squeezed lime juice (add sugar syrup if you like your Margarita less sour)